There are many reasons why your skin can become dark or discoloured. Whether it is part of the natural aging process, too much sun exposure, acne, genes or pregnancy, one thing is for sure – dark spots can be annoying and embarrassing. The good news is there are skin brightening products, also known as fade or bleaching creams that can work by reducing melanin, a pigment responsible for the darkening of the skin.
Find out how a skin fading cream can work, the effects when you use such products and what is the best skin lightening product out there.
How Does Skin Fading Cream Works?
Skin bleaching is a kind of treatment that aims to reduce the skin discoloration and evens out the colour of the skin. Skin fading cream can either be bought over the counter or by prescription. It contains ingredients such as hydroquinone that can reduce the amount of melanin in the skin where it is applied.
Skin lightening products can contain 2% to 4% hydroquinone which you can use depending on the severity of the discoloration. Aside from hydroquinone, other skin fading cream contains steroid, retinoic acid and kojic acid that can also help lighten any dark spots.
Fade creams work by suppressing the formation of tyrosinase, one of the enzymes that are responsible for the formation of melanin. At the same time, it helps stop that tyrosinase from multiplying itself while making sure to boost the death of pigmented cells. As a result, you can have a lighter, spot-free skin in no time.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Fade Cream?
Like most cosmetic products, there have been a lot of concerns that come with using products such as skin fading cream. However, there are some good sides to it too.
First, it is the cheapest and most feasible option compared to cosmetic surgery and laser. Because of the availability and convenience, you can get rid of your dark spots without spending too much. A single bottle can cost less than a hundred dollars compared to risky procedures that requires you to shell out a fortune. Hence, it is the most fiscally responsible option that can promise to reduce dark spots. Just make sure to choose a trusted product that can really deliver results.
Also, skin fading cream aims to please. This means its primary goal is to reduce dark spots and lighten the affected areas of your skin to bring back your natural glow. At the same time, it can also minimize uneven skin tone so you do not have to hide your pretty face. Aside from reducing your dark spots, skin lightening products can also help brighten your skin and prevent the dark spots from coming back.
If you chose a high-quality fade cream such as Illuminatural 6i, it can help stop the production of melanin by suppressing the enzymes that cause it.
While skin fading cream can deliver results, it is important to keep in mind that the results do not happen instantly. The process will be slow and gradual but you can definitely see an improvement after a few weeks.
Also, the results of each product may vary from person to person. If you can get a sampler or testers first or a product that offer a money back guarantee, then much better. This can assure you that you are not wasting your time and money on something that does not work.
What Are The Risks And Dangers When Using Skin Brightening Products?
Now that you know the good side of fade creams, it is time to understand the possible risks and dangers that can happen when you use such products. Again, there are a lot of safety concerns surrounding the use of any cosmetic products including skin fading cream. Some of the side effects are:
- Permanent skin bleaching
- Thinning of the skin
- Uneven color loss that may even lead to a blotchy appearance of the skin
- Allergic reactions
- Extreme skin irritation
- Premature skin aging as a result of prolonged use
- Unwanted and untreatable skin discoloration due to excessive use of hydroquinone
- Health problems when steroid is absorbed by the body
- Increased risk of skin cancer from sun exposure
The bottom line is, take it easy. If you want to prevent any of these unwanted side effects, here are some of the precautions you should take:
4 Ways to Avoid Side Effects:
- Do not hesitate to consult a doctor before using any skin fading cream. If you feel your dark spots are not a serious issue for you and you insist on using over the counter creams, make sure the hydroquinone level is not more than 2%.
- Always, always, always read the label and any special instructions on how to use the product. Check how much is the hydroquinone concentration and make sure there is no mercury or any harmful ingredients in the product. If neither the ingredients nor the level of concentration is listed, move on to the next product.
- Only use it for a certain period of time. Again, prolonged use of any skin brightening products can cause unwanted side effects.
- Be patient. For the nth time, there is no such thing as “overnight effect.” Your dark spots will not magically disappear after one or two days. It is going to take some time before you see any improvement so take it easy on the bottle and be patient.
What Is The Best Skin Lightening Product?
The cosmetics industry surely has tons of products that promise results. But the real challenge is which product really works?
If you are in the lookout of a skin fading cream that can deliver results, then you should try Illuminatural 6i Advanced Skin Lightener. It is the by far the most innovative skin lightening technology that promises results and safe for everyday use.
It contains clinically proven skin lighteners, natural exfoliants, skin lightening extracts and oils, and brightening moisturizers that work deep on the skin to naturally interrupt and block the production of dark spots.
At the same time, it helps new and lighter skin cells to rise to promote healthy skin cell regeneration. Plus, it does not sting, nor burn nor dry out your skin, which makes it very safe and effective to use.
Try Illuminatural 6i now and be amazed with the results. Surely the best skin fading cream out there.