Many women wonder how to make their skin whiter safely, especially those with sensitive skin or allergies. Many patients present this popular question to their skin doctors. The reason behind the desire to have lighter skin depends on the person.
Whatever the reason, one thing is for sure; those individuals interested in lightening their skin will try to find all types of ways to accomplish all this. It may seem easy because of the endless list of products available in local pharmacies and the internet; however, some methods of skin whitening might not be as safe and effective as they seem.
There are ways to ensure the products you put on your skin are safe and effective. Many people think they can get skin whitening through products that contain multiple ingredients and other processed components.
In reality, there are all-natural treatments that can also help in skin whitening. Although it may require more patience to get results, you can be sure that you protect your body from the intake of certain chemicals that could cause side effects.
What Popular Products And Treatments Are Said To Help Whiten The Skin?
There is a wide variety of products and treatments available for those who are interested in getting lighter colored skin. You may already know about this if you have tried some skin whitening methods for yourself.
The next question that comes to mind is, out of all the approaches out in the market, which ones really do work for giving people whiter skin? Let us break down the common methods people utilize to accomplish whiter skin:
- Skin Lightening Creams– A type of cream that works by preventing the excessive production of melanin on the skin.
Certain chemicals inhibit the melanin production and your dermatologist knows which creams work best for whitening the skin.
Many dermatologists recommend Illuminatural 6i® Advanced Skin Lightening because of its high success rate.
- Kojic Soaps– Kojic acid is the main component in kojic soap. Research has shown that it is very effective for preventing the production of melanin. This has been a widely used product all throughout the United States because of how effective it has been for many users
- Skin Whitening Pills– Many people opt for using pills because of the fast results they give to users. There are many brands out in the market, but studies have proven glutathione pills effective.
- Chemical Peels– Other individuals consider getting chemical peels. It might be a bit pricey compared to other products that you can buy over the counter, but it is quite effective in lightening your skin.
- Laser Treatments– Both non-ablative and ablative laser types have a positive impact on skin lightening for many people. It is necessary to engage in more than one session to get more profound results.
How To Make Skin Whiter Naturally
Now that you have a better idea of what products and treatments are available for skin whitening, find out about the natural treatments that could give positive skin whitening results. Natural remedies are also a popular hit for those people who do not want to introduce their bodies to a host of chemicals that some skin whitening products contain. Although natural skin whitening methods could take longer to show results, it is far safer. Some natural means of skin whitening are as follows:
5 Natural Homemade Remedies:
- Lemons– The juice of lemons are natural bleaching agents and may help in removing skin discoloration. The citric acid that it contains removes the build-up of dirt in the skin’s pores, too. All that you need to do is squeeze a fresh lemon into a bowl, and combine it with rosewater. By mixing these two components together, you get a beneficial agent for natural skin whitening.
- Tomatoes– This fruit contains a healthy amount of vitamin C, which is ideal for skin whitening. Create a paste out of the tomato juice and apply it on the areas of the skin that have discoloration.
- Almonds– Many people use this natural skin whitening remedy many to reduce tan lines on the skin. By mixing almonds with milk and creating a paste, it is easy to just apply it to your skin and leave it on overnight.
- Papayas– Ripe papayas are helpful in improving your skin. Green papayas contain a papain enzyme that could help in skin whitening. Making a papaya paste can also help in natural skin whitening.
- Potatoes– This vegetable is a good natural bleaching agent. Finely grate a potato into a bowl, and then add a teaspoon of honey to it. Apply it directly to your skin, and leave it on for approximately 20 minutes or so.
Things To Keep In Mind
It is up to you whether to choose manufactured products and treatments for skin whitening, or to make your own natural methods to get the same results. Whatever type you choose, there are still certain considerations to keep in mind.
A dermatologist is the one number person that could help you get safe and effective results through whitening products and procedures. Keep these other
guidelines in mind when looking for different treatments for skin lightening:
- Read Ingredient Labels. This is very important because there are certain components that could be dangerous when used for long periods of time. Since most of the ingredients in skin whitening products are not too familiar to average people, it is best to consult this with a dermatologist to get more information.
- Prevention Is Always The Key. Avoid being exposed to excessive sunlight or UV rays from tanning salons. Increased melanin production could result in dark pigmentations throughout the skin.
- Do Not Believe Everything You Read And Hear About Skin Whitening Products. Although companies may claim that what they are selling is successful, it is best to double check with your skin specialist.
Many people ask the question, “How to have whiter skin?” Get more information about skin whitening products you use in order to keep your skin and body healthy and safe. It is better to be safe, not sorry.