A flawless complexion not only enhances your self-confidence, but also boosts your appearance. Unfortunately, not everyone is blessed with a clear skin tone. If you are also dealing with scars, dark spots, pigmentation and uneven skin tone, you may be wondering how to bleach your skin. Read below to find out a few of the effective treatments that can work wonders on your skin.
There are various methods for rejuvenating your complexion, and bleaching your skin with natural ingredients is one of them. Natural treatments are much more effective than skin bleaching creams, which are often composed of chemical ingredients like hydroquinone and steroids. If you are eager to know how to bleach your skin naturally and safely, read on. However, first you should learn the role of melanin in determining your skin color.
Role Of Melanin
The complicated procedure of melanin formation in the body causes darkening of the skin.
Generally, long-term exposure to the sun’s rays stimulates melanocytes, cells that secrete melanin.
The collection of melanin and dead cells on the skin’s surface causes dark spots, discoloration and pigmentation.
In order to achieve an even skin tone, it is important to inhibit the formation of melanin in the body.
How To Bleach Your Skin Naturally
You can find natural ingredients in your home. The best thing about natural ingredients is that they are affordable and safe to use over the long term. The following home remedies can help you bleach your skin naturally:
The 7 Natural Remedies:
- Tomato, Potato And Cucumber: Cucumbers and potatoes work to reduce blemishes on your skin. Tomatoes contain antioxidants that help damage harmful free radicals on the skin. You need to prepare a juice of tomato, potato and cucumber. Mix them together and rub on your face before going to bed. Leave the mixture on overnight and rinse it off the next morning. You can store the remaining mixture in a glass jar in your refrigerator.
- Lemon Juice, Honey And Potato: Take one small potato and peel, grate and squeeze the juice. Add half teaspoon of honey and lemon to the potato juice. Apply this mixture to your face, leave it on for at least twenty minutes and then wash. You can apply this mixture two times a week to bleach your skin. Lemon is natural bleach for skin and is excellent for lightening your skin tone.
Raw Milk And Oranges: Collect orange peels and dry them in the shade.
After the orange peels are dried, grind them into a fine powder.
Take a teaspoon of powdered orange peels and a few drops of milk to prepare a paste. Spread this paste on your skin and leave it to dry.
Later, rinse it off with clean water.
- Lemon Juice, Rosewater And Glycerine: Take a few lemons and squeeze the juice. To this juice, add equal amounts of rosewater and glycerine. Place the mixture in a clean bottle and store it in the refrigerator.
Every night before going to bed, take a few drops of this mixture in your palms, pat it on your skin, and leave it on overnight. However, if you feel a tingling sensation, wash your face after half an hour. It is an effective way to bleach your skin tone and fade blemishes and scars.
- Yogurt And Turmeric Paste: One of the best ways for how to bleach your skin is to apply a paste of yogurt and turmeric. Yogurt contains lactic acid, which helps to slough off the dead skin layers. Turmeric is effective natural skin bleach because of the magical ingredient curcumin in it. To prepare this paste, add a teaspoon of turmeric to a tablespoon of yogurt. Mix it well and apply to the skin. Wash it off after half an hour.
You should be careful when applying turmeric since it can stain most fabrics. Consider wearing clothes you don’t mind staining. Your face may also acquire a yellow tinge even after washing your skin. You can apply a few drops of lemon to remove the traces of turmeric.
- Almond, Honey and Milk Paste: Soak a few almonds in water overnight.
The next day, grind the soaked almonds into a fine paste.
Add a few drops of honey and some milk into the almond paste.
Mix the ingredients well and apply to your skin. When the paste dries, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Papaya And Honey Paste: Take one small piece of ripe papaya and mash it with a spoon. Add a half teaspoon of honey to this mashed papaya and mix well.
Apply the paste to your skin and wash it off after 20 minutes. Papain is an enzyme present in papaya that assists in the removal of dead skin cells.
These are some natural remedies for how to bleach your skin with natural ingredients. Now, you can easily whiten your skin at home by using ingredients available in your kitchen. You can bleach your skin at home at least twice a week with natural ingredients.
Is There Any Safe Alternative?
Skin bleaching is an effective treatment for attaining a lighter skin tone. If you are unable to follow natural skin bleaching remedies because of your hectic schedule, you can try natural skin treatments available on the market.
Although hydroquinone is the most potent bleach for skin whitening, it can be extremely harmful to the body. It can cause numerous serious ailments such as liver damage, kidney disorders, thyroid issues and leukaemia. You might prefer other skin treatments that are composed of natural ingredients such as licorice extract, kojic acid, mulberry extract, alpha arbutin, and so on.
So, buy a well-tested skin product from a reputable company that designs the product specifically for your skin type. Illuminatural 6i is a natural skin cream that contains safe ingredients.
This bleaching skin cream can fade scars, blemishes and discoloration within two weeks of use. The skin treatment works by blocking the formation of melanin in the body. The best thing about this skin bleaching cream is that it contains no mercury, hydroquinone or steroids.
Follow A Healthy Lifestyle
Everyone wants to have clear skin, but blemishes caused by the sun, as well as aging and acne can worsen the skin tone. If you believe that just learning how to bleach your skin is enough, you are wrong. You should follow natural skin bleaching treatments along with paying close attention to your diet and lifestyle. Skin treatments do correct skin imperfections, but a long lasting glow comes only if you eat, drink and live healthily.