People with black or olive skin should use skin creams only if they have dark spots or other imperfections. However, many women want to have a fair skin and flawless complexion. Skin bleaching and skin lightening methods are used for whitening dark skin’s color.
It is a common practice to use a skin lightening cream for black skin or olive skin. Along with the use of a skin cream, one should also follow natural skin care tips. Some natural and effective skin care methods are listed below:
Yes, it is true. Sunblock is a skin lightening secret. The UV rays of the sun reach the skin and cause sunburns even when you are indoors. Also, there are many pollutants in our environments that increase the production of melanin.
Regular application of sunscreen starts reducing the melanin and leads to fairer skin. You can use a skin lightening cream for black skin as well as sunscreen to keep your skin protected from sunrays.
Moisturize Your Skin
Another important method to whiten your skin is the application of a moisturizer. Dry skin tends to accumulate dead cells that results in skin darkening. Also, dry skin is prone to tanning faster in the sun. Keeping your skin moisturized at all times ensures that your skin is nourished, smooth, and supple.
Home Remedies for Skin Lightening
- Papaya: Papaya can be used externally and internally. When consumed, it provides nourishment to the eyes, skin, and hair. It is great for your digestive system and a good tonic for skin as well. Application of a papaya pack whitens your skin and makes it supple.
Papaya has become a leading ingredient in many skin products, including a skin lightening cream for black skin. It contains papain, which is a natural enzyme. Papain encourages cell turnover and helps in skin renewal. Papaya exfoliates the skin to expose newer cells. The nutrients contained in the papaya fruit also help to heal inflammation of the skin.
- Oatmeal: It is the best natural care for dark skin. Oatmeal works well on all skin types, even on sensitive skin. It helps to exfoliate the skin and lightens the skin tone over time. You can make a paste of honey, oatmeal, milk, and brown sugar. Apply the paste to your skin and massage gently in a circular motion. Continue to massage for a few seconds and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Tomato: Tomato is a natural skin lightener since it has a bleaching effect. Lightening your skin with tomato is a good way to achieve fair skin without the use of any harmful ingredients. Tomato is easy to apply. Cut the tomato in half and rub the internal part of the tomato on your skin gently.
Let the tomato juice work on your skin for 20 minutes, then rinse it off with clean water. Tomato can be drying to the skin, so it is suggested that you apply moisturizer after the treatment.
- Lemon Juice: Experts have suggested using lemon juice for skin whitening. You can easily find lemon as one of the active ingredients in a natural skin lightening cream for black skin.The citric acid present in lemon juice helps to whiten your dark skin.It also lightens age spots and freckles. You can apply lemon juice directly on your skin twice a day until you achieve the desired lightening results.
There are many lifestyle changes that can help make your skin fair and smooth.
- You should reduce your intake of caffeine since it increases body heat. This causes the production of melanin and makes the skin dark.
- You should drink at least 4 to 5 liters of water daily. This will helps to flush out the toxins from your body and make your skin glow.
- Eating a balanced diet is also recommended to have healthy skin.
There are many more home remedies and lifestyle changes that can be implemented to make your skin fair. But most of the people are unable to follow them because they don’t offer early results and are time-consuming. Alternatively, you can choose skin lightening creams that are available on the market. However, be sure to find a skin lightening cream for black skin that contains only natural ingredients.
An Effective and Natural Skin Lightening Cream For Black Skin
It is known that melanin is a skin pigment that imparts color to your skin. A skin lightening cream for black skin targets the production of melanin and provides a lighter skin tone.
Illuminatural skin lightening cream is the best choice for black skin since it is purely natural and highly effective. It is made with natural FDA-approved ingredients that have been used for ages to whiten skin tone.